Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > OLD CONTRIBUTIONS    

OLD CONTRIBUTIONS

hallouma
Algeria

OLD CONTRIBUTIONS

HI EVERYBODY.

I �m quite new here and wonder if old contributions can be uploaded again.

I �ve noticed that only recent contributions are downloaded though there are very nice old contributions worth downloading!

Frankly speaking I �ve only a few points and want to download your great works so please do upload them again if possible.

Thank you in advance.

30 Jun 2010      

douglas
United States

Sorry, that �s against the rules.

30 Jun 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello Hallouma,

It �s not accepted to upload old printables again.  But, I will download yours to help u get points and be able to download . It �s okay with me.

Have a great day,
Nebal

30 Jun 2010     

hallouma
Algeria

Thanks douglas.

Thanks a million nebal and a million salam to all kind people of lebanon.

30 Jun 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

You �re welcome, dear.
Sweet thoughts,
Nebal

30 Jun 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

you can delete the old contributions and upload them again. bye

30 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I �ve re-uploaded a few wss myself, but i made sure that I had improved my wss first.

remember that you �ll have to delete the ws you want to re-upload, so you �ll lose the points you gained with that ws.

for example, let �s say you want to re-upload the ws called "a scientific experiment", you will have to delete it, losing the 15 points it got, then you will be able to re-upload it... but if you don �t improve it a little, there �s a risk you get few downloads, so you might get points only a few points, or none at all, and you might even lose points (if your re-uploaded ws is downloaded only 10 times for example, you �ll have lost 5 points in the process...)

re-uploading is not against the rules, unless you don �t delete the 1st version. but it �s a risk, it �s up to you, are you willing to take it?

for me it worked: one of my first wss got only 5 points, a few weeks ago I updated it, deleted it and then re-uploaded it and this time it got more than a hundred downloads... look here: you �ll see that i clearly mentioned the ws was re-uploaded so that I wouldn �t have any problems (if i hadn �t mentioned it, people would have probably thought i had stolen it...)

take care!
Elodie

30 Jun 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Well, Elodie, you �ve got a good point. It �s good to improve our old contributions, and re-upload them. Am not sure of this possibility, but your experience is the biggest proof.

30 Jun 2010     

douglas
United States

The way Elo did it is legal (I think).  As I understand it, you can re-upload a worksheet if you delete the old one.

30 Jun 2010     

jannabanna
France

I �ll download some of your worksheets also so that you get the points you need.  Take care!

30 Jun 2010     

hpmf
Brazil

See well. I could make download of its works to help him, but you are very intelligent and it is capable to do new and big activities. Make another that I know that is capable and I am sure of you  will have a lot of success. You can. Hugs H�lia

30 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >