Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teachers ´ Café ... impossible to write    

Teachers ´ Café ... impossible to write

Babs1966
France

Teachers ´ Café ... impossible to write

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for not being as active as I used to lately ... I ´ve been busy like a bee.
Tonight I wanted to great my teachers ´ mate in the café and there wasn ´t any text box message to write a message in to Confused

I was so glad to see people saying hello to me even if I ´ve been off a while ... I got frustrated not to be able to let them know how happy I was.

LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSZ AND GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZ

Clap YOU ROCK

PLEASE ... can you fix the café ?

Hugs and Kisses

Babs Heart

1 Jul 2010      

Isabelucha
Portugal

hi Baaaabs!!!! Smile Well, I wrote in the café a while ago... can´t you?? Anyway, I ´ll copy paste your post from the forum to let evryone know that you ´re around! ok? Wink Have a good night sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

1 Jul 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Hi Babs! Your message is on the café now! Have a look!Heart

1 Jul 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Hi, Babs,
When will you have yr holidays??? Still busy as a bee????
Olga

1 Jul 2010     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Thx mariethé!!! I couldn ´t do it yesterday!! Unhappy Ok, but now you, the most marvellous, beautiful, adorable Mum did it!!!!

1 Jul 2010     

mahaenglish
Egypt

Hello,
Please tell me the easiest way to get points .It ´s my dream to get more then 30 points .Please help me cause Iam new here. Thank you Embarrassed

1 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Mahaenglish,
When I read this kind of posts, I usually get angry - a lot!!! But not tonight, lucky you!LOL
You ´ve already got 23 points - 7 more to go... How about uploading a ws ?? Hmmm ?? thought of it ?
& then, you ´ll be able to download 30 ws a day!!! ( Birthday everyday!!LOL)
Keep sharing - will you ?
Take care,
Sylvie
PS : Welcome to this wonderful site!Approve

1 Jul 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

RULES::::::  Don ´t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users ´ worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic).

1 Jul 2010