Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Interactive whiteboard    

Interactive whiteboard

baiba
Latvia

Interactive whiteboard

Good morning!

For those who were interested in IWB materials yesterday and those who are interested today
http://www.learningtoday.com/corporate/interactive-whiteboard-lessons.asp

An useful-to-read blog post
http://blog-efl.blogspot.com/2007/08/interactive-whiteboard-white-elephant.html

IWB tutorials
http://www.blackcat-cideb.com/static.php?id=iwb_it

1 Jul 2010      

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you so much. They are wonderful

1 Jul 2010     

Hazza
Australia

lOOK VERY USEFUL!!THANKS!!

1 Jul 2010     

class centre
Belarus

very useful! I will be using them all next year!

1 Jul 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Thanks again dear Baiba for sharing this useful information!Have a nice day!

1 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

When I get an IWB, remind me to ask you , dear Baiba!!Thumbs Up LOL Gee! I feel I live in an educational - deserted place!!
BTW, the Education. Board has just given us a PC ( in our classrooms )this week!!!!!!!!!!!
I �m kneeling down - worshiping them!! Get the idea ??Angry OK.... Let �s not get into politics... ( no capital p.)
We �re a developed country, they say...!
Sylvie-who-is-on-holiday-tomorrow-night!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

1 Jul 2010     

Greek Professor
Greece

Thanks alot Baiba...

Sites like these are useful....I �ve been using the IWB for a year now and just love it...One can do heaps of things...

Thanks again...I �d love to find a site where you can download them and use them as not all the classes have internet...

1 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Sylvie, why are you not on holiday today? Beer

GP, download an IWB, that�s a unique idea! Star

1 Jul 2010     

Greek Professor
Greece

Download IWB programmes...I �m talking about...Confused...Not the IWB...ha ha ha

1 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Baiba,
Junior High schools here will be on Holiday on Friday 2nd - end of the week. We �ll still have exams to mark, but no more classes!!
As I have been teaching for many years now, I should not be that tired - but - sorry to say!! - our job here is getting worse & worse!! I �m really exhausted, & I posted not long ago what is going to happen next year : Huge classes, extra hours, etc..! For example, our colleagues who are going to retire won �t be replaced at my school - which means they are closing down loads of classes!!!
I �m really worried because I teach - & live - in a very poor area here, & we have lots of families who are unemployed. Their children DO need school a lot, but ... our government is not giving them any chance...Not telling you about the Special Needs - that would make me cry..I guess they are not important enough.. 
Sorry if I sound negative ; the thing is ... I love the kids I teach!
I guess I �ll have to take a break, ...&be  back to fight for these kids in September...
Lots of hugs,
SylvieCool 

1 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Sylvie, there are many things we have in common except one crucial - we finished teaching on 31st May! Then we had exams of course but it �s not the same as lessons, right?

Our government is trying to find ways how to prolong the school year like in other European countries. It would serve us, lazy teachers, right! Imagine - 2 months of freedom in summer - that �s too much!Approve

1 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >