Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do you print Worksheets without cutting off the edges?    

How do you print Worksheets without cutting off the edges?

jjeebers
Brazil

How do you print Worksheets without cutting off the edges?

I �ve noticed that most worksheets here are made with very small margins and this causes problem when I print.  I suppose there must be a way to print them without cutting off the edges, but I don �t know what that is.  Can anyone help?  I �ve looked around on the website here, but I couldn �t find any information about it.
Thanks.

1 Jul 2010      

stexstme
France

Never had a problem with the ws I downloaded from here.
Whenever I need some changes = copy + paste & make things the way I want them ...
Take care,
Sylvie

1 Jul 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Hello there. Before printing, I usually convert the word doc in pdf with a programme calles DoPDF and I don �t have any further problems,

Hugs,
Corina

1 Jul 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

yep, I agree with corina: convert your file into pdf, you won �t have problems to print them ;)

1 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi,
The thing you have to do is go to the settings when you print. You have to tick some settings (sth like grafic objects, background) and you won �t have any problems. You can also ask your virtual office word helper and it will guide you step by step.
Please, let me know if it works.
Sophia

1 Jul 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Sometimes it can be because the paper size is different. ( A4 or letter ) Check this before printing.
You need to check �Properties� or �Preferences� and make sure this matches your paper size.

2 Jul 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Before I print I set my printing options to "Borderless Printing" and I check the size of the document.  Here in Canada we generally use 8.5x11 inch paper but most of the sheets I find here are A4 size.  I usually have to shrink worksheets or remove pictures and borders before I print.

Good Luck

Pinky

2 Jul 2010