Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help     

help

angelamoreyra
Argentina

help

Hi how are  you? sorry to bother you,but I have a problem I made a ws and it looks great,but when I uploaded it ,it looked untidy I mean all the images were not  right placed,so I delated it ,how can I arrange the pictures in a way they can �t move? I have word 2007 thanks in advance and hugs.Hug

3 Jul 2010      

vanda51
Portugal

Hi

• View the drawing toolbar. Click on �View� and then click on �Toolbars.� Select the �Drawing� toolbar to be viewed so you can use it.

• Select the objects that you wish to group. Click and hold the mouse button as you drag the mouse cursor over the objects that you wish to group. Release the mouse button and those objects will remain highlighted.

• Use the draw toolbar to group the objects. Click on the �Draw� field on the drawing toolbar and then click �Group.�

• I hope it helps

HugVanda

3 Jul 2010     

angelamoreyra
    Argentina

hi Thanks a lot VANDA :-)Thumbs Up

3 Jul 2010