Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > So colourful worksheets    

So colourful worksheets

edurne_tudela
Spain

So colourful worksheets

Hello to everybody, I�m relatively new in this website and I am really surprised with the wonderful quality of the worksheets.
How do you manage to do them so colourful? With which program, I mean, because I only know how to do them by word and it tells me that they are very big if I put some image, so I don�t know how to reduce it....
HELP PLEASE!!

thank you in advance!! have a nice day Thumbs Up

26 Nov 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Here are the tutorials to help you out.  They were created by our most wonderful contributors:

Frenchfrogs:

Basically you right click on the picture and tell it to compress the pictures in the word document -- or you can use a compression software which I am sure someone else has the link for.  (I can�t find it sorry - and they never work very well for me anyway - i just use the one in word)

Good luck

26 Nov 2008     

firstime
France

High Edurne!
Browse the site looking for "tutorials", you�ll know everything about word and its possibilities!Wink The colourful WS, as you say, are all word documents!

26 Nov 2008