Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > video for the last class    

video for the last class

morganalin
Portugal

video for the last class

Hi people how are u?
Tomorrow is going be my last day with one of my adults classesCry aged 22-45
Can u suggest any funny video that I show them for 5-10minutes?
I am not looking for nothing specific, just funny... Their level is elementary - intermediate, it depends on the person.
thanks a lot for your suggestions
Have a great day
Hugs from sunny and hot Portugal

4 Jul 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Try this site - it never fails...

4 Jul 2010     

viccxx
Greece

Go to Youtube and look up Monty Python and Rowan Attkinson(Mr Bean). There are some old sketches that are simply hilarious (try From Hell and Tom, Dick and Harry). Dont miss The interview by Monty Python it is simply the best comedy clip ever....
If you don �t use Mozzila you can download youtube videos with a little program called aTube Catcher. It �s totally fre and very easy to use.
I finish my adult classes with the song Boom-di-a-la from the discovery channel commercial. I just love it and the students loved it too  

4 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello there,
How about a funny commercial "improve your English" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT86iWiH2mI some of it is in German (which I don �t speak) but the rest is really funny.It �s very short.
And this one is a funny commercial, too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHX2mvFVQMs&feature=related
Take care, 
Sophia

4 Jul 2010     

brookee
United States

I have used this video + exercise on the first day, but I �m sure it could work just as well on the last day.  It was a success in my class.

4 Jul 2010