Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > PPT + word    

PPT + word

McPie
Spain

PPT + word

Dear all,

I need some help posting a PPT. I have this lesson plan on the Spanish Republic which consists of a PPT and a word document with the lecture and the exercises. Posting them separately won �t do, since the PPT makes little sense without the word document. Is there a way to post them together?

Thanks a lot!

Mag

5 Jul 2010      

i_love_english
France

you can copy and paste your word document as a last page in your PPT file. At least i think you can...
and then you can just let people know that they should do the reverse action if they download your PPT.
Hope this helps
steph

5 Jul 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

I tried cutting and pasting the word doc and attaching it to the PPT presentation and it didn �t work. What did work was opening a text box in Word and highliting the info from the word document and pasting to the textbox. I then copied the text box and pasted it to the PPT presentation. Hope that �s clear. Ed

5 Jul 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

You can upload separately, but when you describe them, include the info about the other. After you upload the ppt, copy its link, go to update information for the ws and include the link. Do the same vice versa. That �s what I do...

5 Jul 2010