Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > (ESPECIALLY) PORTUGUESE TEACHERS, HELP!!!!;)    

(ESPECIALLY) PORTUGUESE TEACHERS, HELP!!!!;)

AJFC
Portugal

(ESPECIALLY) PORTUGUESE TEACHERS, HELP!!!!;)

Hi, dear friends!

How are you? Hope you are ok and enjoying long summer (holi)days. This post is especially directed to my Portuguese fellows. I �m going to start private lessons with a girl from 5th grade. She is a very good student (of level 5), though her father thinks she has some troubles in comprehension. He wants me to follow her these holidays, to check whether she fairly deserved 5, or not, and also wants me to start introducing themes from 6th grade. But as I am teaching AECs I don �t have the program from these grades and don �t know how to get them. Would you be so kind as to provide me with some links to get them, please? Or if you have them, could you please PM me, so that I can give you my e-mail address? By the way, her book is "Starting-Up" from Areal Editores. If you have some annual plan related to this book, could you send me, too, please?

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Hugs to all membersHug

5 Jul 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! You can download it here: http://www.dgidc.min-edu.pt/basico/Paginas/Programas_OrientacoesCurriculares_2LE.aspx

Have a good evening,
mena

5 Jul 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi!

Well, you can go to Netprof! You have to register first but they have very nice resources for different levels.

You can consolidate the basics while providing some fun!Why don �t you try quizzes(Trivila Pursuit) for example and songs?There are some good books from Porto Editora and Texto which have revision exercises!

Try going to Fnac!

Good luck!! And don �t forget to enjoy your Summer too!

5 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Check your pm.
Hugs
Linda

6 Jul 2010