Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY WORKSHEETS!!!!    

PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY WORKSHEETS!!!!

cyan78
Spain

PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY WORKSHEETS!!!!

HI!!! I �M CYAN 78 AND I NEED POINTS TO DOWNLOAD WORKSHEETS, THEIR VERY USEFUL AND I NEED POINTS!!! PLEASE, DOWNLOAD MY WORKSHEETS!!!

THANKS, BYE 

6 Jul 2010      

Zora
Canada

Ohh... you are gonna get in trouble... I can hear the disapproving typing now cyan78... We are not allowed to advertise on the forum. Sorry.

6 Jul 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

please do not beg for downloads! (It might have the oppositie effect!) Create nice sheets and people will download. I noticed you have over 30 points so you can download 30 free sheets every day so it isn �t even like you are having a hard time getting started!

6 Jul 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Hey Cyan. How areyou?Y ou �ve got to be patient. Look at me, I �ve only 14 points. I too think my stuff is great, but the protocol here is that you don �t ask others to download your stuff. Good luck. Ed

6 Jul 2010     

libertybelle
United States

You don �t need points - you have 89 points. You can download 30 free printables a day from the recent contributions - everyday!
You can also download the older contributions for 1 point each.

So please don �t ask this again. Read the rules, please.
Can you imagine if everyone advertised for their stuff?

6 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

bad taste ... the forum would explode if people advertised their worksheets in this fashion...

If you don �t get enough points for your worksheets, improve them, make them more imaginative, colourful and attractive (plenty of tutorials can be downloaded free).  You �ll be grateful to this site for the rest of your teaching career if you teach yourself to do better to attract more downloads! 

6 Jul 2010