Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > points    

KELEN PRISCILA
Brazil

Hi, I have uploaded some worksheets, people dowloaded them but I didn�t receive my points!!??. Could anyone tell me why?  

26 Nov 2008      

victor
Spain

You�ll have your points tomorrow. It�s how the system works.

26 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Victor,
This is a FAQ on this forum. Have you ever thought of including a comment about this on this screen ? 

Thank you very much! This site is .......

26 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Damielle,

Victor already has put such a comment on the screen.

Whenever you upload a worksheet it tells you that you will get your points the following day.  It is in big letters, simple to read and in red so very obvious.  I am not sure how everyone misses it...

26 Nov 2008     

Negua
France

Though that message�s written in big letters and hard to miss it, some people DO NOT actually get their points even more than a day after and I think that�s what this person is reporting. I have the same problem cause I really need points to quickly download a worksheet. But I also guess that the webmasters are doing their best to credit everyone�s account since there are more and more members each day.

26 Nov 2008     

l4facc
Portugal

I am facing the same problem! Two days ago I uploaded some worksheets, that think that have been downloaded 40 times, but I still haven�t got any points!

26 Nov 2008