Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A conversation book 1 by LONGMAN     

A conversation book 1 by LONGMAN

karolcia213
Poland

A conversation book 1 by LONGMAN

Hi :)
I bought for a very nice price a book" A conversation book 1 - English in Everyday life" by T.K Carver and S.D.Forinos-Riggs from LONGMAN

This book is a bit used but it is without CD which is necessery. So I have question: Does anybody has some tapescript or mp3 files which are from this book. I try to search them on the Internet but I cannot find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance

7 Jul 2010      

stexstme
France

Errr ... OK! Stupid question : Have you tried their site ( Longman) ???? If the CD is necessary, you might be able to get it from them.... ??? I know OUP have free downloads, maybe Longman have too ( Sorry : I did not check!!)
Sorry if I did not get your message right..
Sylvie

7 Jul 2010     

karolcia213
Poland

I bought this book in the sale and when I came back home I noticed that somebody took the CD which should have been inside.

This book costed really cheaply so that I took it. And now I try to search mp3files for it.

7 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Well , Karolcia, I �m afraid I cannot help you .... I do hope you �ll get help from someone here!!!!
Hugs from France, Sylvie.Hug

7 Jul 2010     

karolcia213
Poland

Even so.... thank you Sylvie so much !

8 Jul 2010