Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > do you know...    

do you know...

soledad_grosso
Argentina

do you know...

i �m from Argentina  and i want to know if there is something similar to buy round here.

http://www.primaryclassroomresources.co.uk/acatalog/Self-Inking-Teacher-Stamps.html

thanks =)

8 Jul 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear

Today,this is my second time here in the forum and... nobody has answered you.

Well, i don �t have an answer, because I  don �t understand exactly what you need. May be, my opinion, that no one has answered you because your post is not very clear.

Round here, we don �t have anything to sell, but may be I am misunderstanding what you want.
I checked the site you provided, but... ???? I checked your account, you are not a new member, so.. sorry, I �m quite at a loss. Don �t understand what you really want, but didn �t want to leave you without an answer. May be if you clarify what you need, you �ll get lots of answers.
Wishing you "all the good luck around "
Linda

9 Jul 2010     

Errie
Japan

Soledad grosso,

Your question is very clear but I �m not from Argentina so I have no idea if you can buy those stamps. I would advice you to go to a local or well-known nationwide bookstore and ask them. Maybe they can order it for you. Or just order online.
By the way....thnx for the link, they look great and will always come in handy

@Olindalima....don �t think for me please..Wink

9 Jul 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

mm well I think that the description of the items i gave is ok... anyway the point is that only argentinian teachers could answer it...
thanks for those argentinian teachers who send me pm ! XD
Gracias ! =)

9 Jul 2010