Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > picasa clipart    

picasa clipart

ATKAT
Cyprus

picasa clipart

hello everyone,

i am trying to learn to use picasa to search for cliparts but it seems i �m not succeeding in finding what i want.  i have seen in the past worksheets with cliparts taken from picasa (because they aknowledged them). and they were beautiful!!! unfortunately I have not managed to find out how to access these folders.  is it possible for anyone to explain to me how i can search for clipart? access those uploaded in others folders please? etc.  

thank you for your help

i �d really appreciate it.

9 Jul 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi Atkat,
Do not EVER use pics from Picasa!... Or ....
( Sorry, I �m referring to the reported page... !) LOLPicasa web uses copyright images, & you �ll get into trouble if you upload them here.Wink
Sylvie

9 Jul 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

Sylvie, what a gun Shocked!!!!
Atkat, you can use those images from picasa for your own purposes, but better not upload them here. It is difficult to browse picasa web and it is even more difficult to explain how to do that. You just go from one album to a related album and you find sth useful or not.

9 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Silvana,
....Happy Holidays!
Hug
Atkat,
How about searching for free cliparts here ??? You �ll get useful links!Wink( Bottom of page)
Sylvie

9 Jul 2010     

ATKAT
Cyprus

no no i just want to use them for the classroom not to upload them here< because once i downloaded a worksheet from here and i used a few pictures in another handout and they really liked them!!

thankssss =)

9 Jul 2010     

ATKAT
Cyprus

oksss thanks for the tip silvanija =) thanks. i �ll surely do that. and i know, i won �t upload them here. =)

9 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Soooooo, I can help you!Wink You �ll soon get a pm!
Sylvie
edit : You got the pm & links..........  ( .... = time.)
 You�re welcome!Clown

9 Jul 2010     

ATKAT
Cyprus

sryy i couldn �t answer before yesterday, cause i had to go n cook dinner XD but i answered you this morning and i can �t tell you how much i appreciate it!!!!

thanks a lot!!!!!!!

10 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Got your pmWink
Hug

10 Jul 2010