Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me with some web sites    

Help me with some web sites

harelyta
Peru

Help me with some web sites

Hi dear friends, i was wondering if you can help me with some usuful links where I can download videos, conversations, listening exercises to improve the English of my ss and also they can feel motivated. Maybe I can download some videos with different topics to show them. If you know, let me know
I will be waiting for your answers
Thanks a bunch
Have a nice weekend and relax
Here in Peru days are really cold because we are in winter time but anyway I relax on weekends after an entire week of full work Thumbs Up
Regards
Harelyta

10 Jul 2010      

Errie
Japan

Maybe this website will be useful?

10 Jul 2010     

asmajabbar
Pakistan

Hi!
Its nice to here that u r having winter time. In our country its summer and above 40 C. Isn �t it wired that God make this world with some palces hot and same time some places are cold.
Any ways enjoy the cool breez. Why don �t you try  "Utube" to download short videos for classrooms. Just  type on the search bar like "listening videos for classrooms" and search! I have downloded several stories rhymes for our kids. Try it out! You �ll love them. Good luck!

10 Jul 2010     

rodrioli15
Portugal

One more site for you, Harelyta.
This one has a lot of videos.
http://www.eslvideo.com/

10 Jul 2010     

lisa.weix
Austria

Hi Harelyta,
here are some more links for listening (and reading):
Hello from (hot at last! ;) Austria,