Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP! movies!!!    

HELP! movies!!!

el_profe55
Argentina

HELP! movies!!!

CAN YOU RECOMMEND ME SOME WEBSITES TO DOWNLOAD MOVIES... BECAUSE I WANT TO WORK WITH THEM BUT IN MY TOWN SOMETIMES IS DIFFICULT TO FIND THE NEW ONES AVAILABLES...

I �D APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

10 Jul 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi!

do you know that such websites are illegal? moreover, since this website is trying to respect the rules of copyright, i don �t feel really confortable answering your post... but i can tell that I sometimes use emule to look for videos (tv series, video clips...), it �s a free software you can easily find...

however be careful when using illegal videos in your classes... for example, when i don �t know a film and someone recommended it (it was the case for the movie Twilight), I download it, and if i like it, or want to use it with my pupils, i buy it, so no one can tell i used illegal videos...

have a nice day/evening...
Elodie

10 Jul 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

OK!!!

THX

25 Oct 2010