Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What īs the name?    

What īs the name?

mcadan
Spain

Do eggplants have eggs?
0r do hamburgers have  ham?

10 Jul 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Well, have you ever seen a horse fly?

10 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

lol LOL ok ill leave armchair , so if the person how downloads the game wants to change it then is ok with me. i have a headache now.

11 Jul 2010     

NanG
Argentina

Hi Lizsantiago! I think you refer to an armless chair or futon chair. I found this information here http://www.furniturehomedesign.com/category/chairs/page/2/ .  

I hope it helps! =)

Warm regards!!

11 Jul 2010     

Apodo
Australia

LOL. We say lounge chair.

Lounge = living room

11 Jul 2010     

dturner
Canada

They definitely look like a futon chair or sofa.  If it folds down to a bed, then that īs what it īs called. 

11 Jul 2010     

smadsen
United States

Looks like a futon.

11 Jul 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Maybe one of these? Single couch, cosey, cozy ( coseys are for two people), 坟ingle lounge?�

11 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

My latest īFreedom Furniture� catalogue calls it an armchair if it has arms and an armless seat/chair if it doesnīt.  Not that Iīve ever heard anyone use the latter.  Generally, as Apodo says, we just say lounge chair regardless if it has arms or not.

11 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2