Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > About our points!    

About our points!

Ispanka69
Russian Federation

About our points!

Hi, everybody! Could anyone explain me about our points? If I have 35 & more can I download without loosing them & how many every day? Or is it better to save the points? Thanks a lot!!!

11 Jul 2010      

donapeter
Romania

It is written black on white at the RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS rubric. As any site , this one also has such things. 
All the members should read , sorry- MUST read the Rules before using the site, don �t you think?What about all the newbies asking this questions? 

When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection.

11 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Ispanka,

I have been a member since December and I have used up 485 of my 8045 points. What am I saying? Well, use your points carefully because when you really need them you might not have them anymore. Look at things carefully before you decide to download them.

The above info is about "old" contributions, not about the "free" downloads people get once they are premium members.

Regards

11 Jul 2010     

lumpicha79
Poland

the more creative you are the more points you get ......good luck

11 Jul 2010     

Ispanka69
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot for all!

11 Jul 2010