Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Anybody interested??    

Anybody interested??

juuty
Netherlands

Anybody interested??

In corresponding with my students?

Next week we start our summer holidays, and in September our new schoolyear will start again.
I would love for my students to practice their writing skills, and that �s why I �m looking for some students who �d like to write letters or e-mails to my students.

Because I don �t know how many students I will have next year I can �t give you a lot of information right now. I do, however, want to start asap in the new schoolyear.

If you �re interested, please send me a PM, so we can work out the details!

12 Jul 2010      

johanne23232
Israel

Hi Juuty, Yes, I �m very interested. I also can �t finalize anything at this point because I �m not sure exactly what class levels and how many students I �ll have, but I �d like to get started as early as possible in September with �real � letters. I �ve found that those are so much more fun than email for my students, and I"ve had great results in the past with year-long letter exchanges, along with pictures, post cards etc.  I �m sending you a pm as well....and any other teachers from anywhere in the world who are interested, please pm me as well!

12 Jul 2010