Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen contributions!    

Stolen contributions!

vanda51
Portugal

Cry How sad  .... Starting the day with bad news is terrible!!!

Dear Friends:

First of all thank you very much for your concern and support
 Unfortunately ... I am no longer surprised to see my worksheets copied and published on other sites or other blogs.. It happens almost everyday ... UnhappyThe dishonesty of some people is disgusting however now I know exactly how to solve these situations and I also know how to deal with this kind of people. 

But in this situation I don�t know what to do... I do not not even know how to send him / her a message since I am not a registered member ... 

I really need your help this time

A big hug Hug And thank you again for all you are doing!

13 Jul 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

It �s shameful!! I �ll try to register and give my protest!!

I think we all shoud do something about this!

13 Jul 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Disgusting, shameful and sad!!!
Vanda, you have all my support!

13 Jul 2010     

blizzard1
Denmark

I �ve registered on that site and fortunately the material is no longer on sale. But I wasn �t able to leave a message either.

It �s a pity that these things happen but it �s part of reality and we need to deal with it whenever it �s possible.

Don �t let this issue spoil your day.

Hugs
Elizabeth

13 Jul 2010     

victor
Spain

All the products sold there can be reported if we are registered users. There is a link that says "denunciar". One of the options to report a product is when it is a copy of the original.

If this person tries to sell the worksheets again, we can report it as a copy. I guess that they �ll do something if many people report it.

Here we can see the products that this person has for sale:
We should pay attention to see if he tries to sell the worksheets again.

Just another thing. I �ve "found" the contact information of the seller in this page:

13 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2