Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP!!    

HELP!!

olga2
Chile

HELP!!

CAN YOU HELP ME? DOES ANYONE HAVE  A SCRIPT/ printed program, or the program guide?

T
HANKS

17 Jul 2010      

Apodo
Australia

What do you need the A SCRIPT/ printed program, or the program guide for?
What is the subject? I�m sure someone will help if you explain what you need.

17 Jul 2010     

olga2
Chile

In my school, we are going to celebrete our first english day, so we need the SCRIPT/ printed program, or the program guide.

thanks

17 Jul 2010     

viccxx
Greece

Do you by any change mean that you need a template to make the program for the show to give to the people that will come? Like the printed program that they give you when you go to a theatre play, the bill? what exactly do you mean??

17 Jul 2010     

olga2
Chile

well,  WE ARE GOING TO HAVE  A LITTLE FESTIVAL AND WE NEED TO INTRODUCE  FIRSTABLE THE  ANTHEM ,THEN ALL THE SHOWS,( CHILDREN SINGING - DANCES) SPEECH FROM THE HEADMASTER,  ,
 THERE ARE SOME TYPICAL SENTENCES OR FORMAT  THAT  I THINK  I MUST USE SO  THAT �S  WHAT I NEED. SO IF YOU HAVE TEMPLATES FOR THIS STUFF, I REALLY  APPRECIATE,ALSO  I DONT HAVE  THE PRINTED PROGRAM  BECAUSE  WE DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ENGLISH FOR THIS,

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
OLGATongue

17 Jul 2010     

olga2
Chile

PLEASE!! HELP ME Cry

17 Jul 2010