Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP!! PLEASE    

HELP!! PLEASE

olga2
Chile

HELP!! PLEASE

I`M GOING TO HAVE  A LITTLE FESTIVAL AND WE NEED TO INTRODUCE  THE  ANTHEM ,THEN ALL THE SHOWS,( CHILDREN SINGING - DANCES) SPEECH FROM THE HEADMASTER,  ,
 THERE ARE SOME TYPICAL SENTENCES OR FORMAT  THAT  I THINK  I MUST USE SO  THAT �S  WHAT I NEED. SO IF YOU HAVE TEMPLATES FOR THIS STUFF, I REALLY  APPRECIATE,ALSO  I DONT HAVE  THE PRINTED PROGRAM  BECAUSE  WE DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ENGLISH FOR THIS,

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
OLGATongue

18 Jul 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i dont understand what you �re asking for,, is it a program template?  where you write the order of the show.

18 Jul 2010     

Mariethe House
France

just write your request in Spanish! Smile  Spanish speaking members will be able to answer through pm and it will be quicker if you are so desperate!Smile 

18 Jul 2010     

maggiejeria
Chile

Si por favor Olga. Estoy de acuerdo con Mariethe, Esc�belo en espa�ol y m�s de alg�n miembro te podr� ayudar. Y esto adem�s ser� de ayuda para los dem�s.Thumbs Up

18 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i think it is not allowed to post in any other language than english

18 Jul 2010     

Mariethe House
France

I know Liz but Olga seems to be getting nowhere! So It could be helpful for her to write in Spanish and then people can send her pm �s.
Just an idea to help you Olga get out of this No-solution situation. Obviously your message is not coming across! At least send a message to Spanish speaking members. Some will only be too obliged to answer your question and help you! Good luck!Smile

18 Jul 2010     

libertybelle
United States

@liz - sometimes we need to bend the rules to help a member.

Olga!  Send Mariethe a message - I �m sure she can help you!

L

19 Jul 2010     

Akanah
Spain

PMed you, tocalla Wink

19 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

liberty, i told her that because i know how nasty some members can be.  i would be more than happy to help her.

19 Jul 2010