Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How do you feel about correcting other´s worksheets?    

How do you feel about correcting other´s worksheets?

bow wow
Israel

OOPS that last post got away form me in mid sentence.  I was saying if I anyway made some changes then why not send it back for them to see if they like what I have done.  If we do it through their personal mail it won�t be imbarrassing for them and maybe they will even like or learn form the changes.

27 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

Hi Barb,

lol... I have as much free time as I allow myself to have...which is amazingly not as much as I would like! LOL  I have a small English center and I get swamped with extra work once in a while BUT this would be, at least to me, a way to disconnect from my classes... Also, I do enjoy helping others out, so I really don�t mind. Granted, the people would have to expect to wait a day or two... and not expect that I will do it in ten minutes so that they can download it that same day...

27 Nov 2008     

bow wow
Israel

I take my hat off to you.  I�m swamped with work.  But if I�ve already corrected something I have no problem sending it back.  I�d love to receive mine corrected also.

Thumbs Up  Barb

27 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2