Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoint    

Powerpoint

treasure0911
France

Powerpoint

Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if somebody had warned Victor or anyone concerning the problem of uploading powerpoints?
2 days ago there were 4 powerpoints, yesterday none. There is obviously something wrong!

Have a nice day anyway y �all!

20 Jul 2010      

viccxx
Greece

another member had the same problem look here:http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=21031.
Unfortunatelly, since the cafe is out, some people think they can start placing all their irrelevant posts here, and push subjects that really require people �s help out...But it could be nothing, dont forget there are a lot of people on summer vacations right now.
Maybe thoughm, someone ought to tell Victor...

20 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sorry guys

Can I ask, what can your problem be, why do you think that, posting here instead of posting in the caf�, may bring problems to the power points some may have to post?

God,, is the world square?

Oh, sorry, if I �m not disturbing too much, I �ve got some news, for you, prime time, prime news.

THE CAF� IS CLOSED FOR VACATIONS

HOLLIDAYS
PEOPLE WHO USUALLY POST IN THE CAF� ARE GONE AWAY, THEY ARE ON VACATIONS. So, The Caf� is CLOSED.

That �s why I am posting here, I will set you free ( may be, not sure ) next Sunday.
Until then, don �t forget this is a COMMON AREA, everyone has ( or should have his/her place ).
Otherwise, you can always call for help, just pm Victor, he will decide.
COme on, keep cool.

hugs, only to those who are not complaining about anything, for the others, ... NOTHING

weel, kisses, to everyone
linda

20 Jul 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Viccx
WHo says friendship, laughter, humour, compassion,exchangzs of information about who we really are behind the teacher, is irrelevant?
Try it once and maybe you will like it!
Have a nice day!Have A Nice Day
And Bravo for your garden, Linda!!Wink

20 Jul 2010     

viccxx
Greece

All I said was that there are people who have serious problems and are  begging for help for days; their posts are kept being pushed out because people post little poems and huge pictures in the area that was supposed to be for asking for help. I never said that the posts are disturbing the powerpoints Linda, maybe you should read what others say a bit more carefully before you start replying. As for your garden , well done, kudos to you, I myself have the right not to be interested and you have to respect that.
 And Marriete i have been trying to help a member with a problem, spend hours researching to find him/her an answer. That shows more friendship and compassion, in my humble oppinion. Have a nice day

20 Jul 2010     

treasure0911
France

My purpose was not to create a mess but just to prevent Victor from getting a hundred mails about this PPT thing.

Keep smiling, this site is great, it �s a pity to argue over silly things!

20 Jul 2010