Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I can ´t post in the café :-(    

I can ´t post in the café :-(

Isabelucha
Portugal

I can ´t post in the café :-(

Is this only happening to me?? Is there some kind of naughty, tricky, vicious virus???Angry
Well, as I cannot post there I guess there ´s nothing wrong if I post a little video from my hometown - Aveiro , PORTUGAL.
Hope you like it!
Have a good night/day/afternoon... everyone: Mariethe, anita, fionita, denisa, magneto, julie, dami, neby, serene, halil, mariannina, marybutterfly, maggie, anaisabel, rainyp, sara26, alicze, babs, olindalima and ALL THE CAFÉ GANG!!! And all the forum participants!!!
Hope you enjoy it. The music is sung and played by a group of university Ss. There any many of these groups , called "Tuna" (no, not tuna fishLOL, tuna means a group of university Ss who get together to sing and play the portuguese guitar and just have fun. They are usually very good!)

20 Jul 2010      

Mariethe House
France

hyia isabelita::The café has not been working  allday and just because everyome missed you:!

Don ´t do it again!Wink

20 Jul 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Isabelucha!!
There are also a lot of "Tunas" in Spain too!Thanks for the video.
Hope the café will work again soon.
Good night  to everybody.Hug

20 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Isabel
YOU MADE MY NIGHT

I AM ADDCITED to tunas.

( not the fish ones, that, in fact are really   wonderful)

" And  when your lips
touch mine
without resting

Until we farewell"

God, won ´t you translate this romantic song, so that everyone could have am idea how deep and romantic lyrics are.

Have a try, dear Isabel, our "tunas" deserve

linda

20 Jul 2010     

Sorcha
Portugal

Hi Isabel! Thank you so much for these moments. I ´ve already lived in Aveiro for a few months and it ´s always good to remember such beautiful places. :)

20 Jul 2010     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hey friends!!!! Thaaanks! Thank you all for the support and the tender words! The café is already working!!!! YEEEPPIIIIEEE!!! See you all there!

20 Jul 2010