Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Private messenger on this ESL-site? Can it be changed???    

Private messenger on this ESL-site? Can it be changed???

zemi-san
Canada

Private messenger on this ESL-site? Can it be changed???

Hello friends,
   I think you know and ALWAYS!!!!!!   remember about this VERY strong message of this very useful ESLprintables web-site.

Private messenger: All messages will be deleted after 5 days.

I am very sorry, but I have suggestion: would it be possible to re-send or re-direct messages to private e-mails of ESLprintables � members?

Everyone of us has a private e-mail and we can "secretly" put it in your database. BUT: if our correspondence on ESLpritables are ONLY temporarily, we CAN SAVE our messages in our private e-mail boxes.

Sorry, but I have kept COPYING of my old messages HERE on ESLprintables.com, but recently I STILL HAVE LOST some of very interesting answers of my colleagues-ESL-teachers!

Can it be changed and improved in this way? I guess it is REALLY possible, and our "private messges" will be "private" and will not be LOST! Good luck everybody! Viktor

23 Jul 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi!
My pms are never deleted after 5 days. Actually, I have to do it myself.... Otherwise, there are too many! ...If not, just copy & paste your messages, maybe ??? I �ve done it many times, & it �s not a big trouble :o)))
I know it says pms will be deleted, but mine are never...Question
BTW, I think Victor deserves a holiday! Wink
Hugs from France,
Sylvie

23 Jul 2010     

zemi-san
Canada

yes, my messages were also in my post box for months, but when I decided it �s OK, and stopped copying them, all of them were deleted by Post-master, probably. All messages just disappered, and I don �t know with whom I just have contacted! I need to write NEW e-mails to all these people, gain and again! so, BE CAREFUL, one day your post-box CAN BE EMPTY, even WITHOUR WARNING!!! Is it good? I don �t think so. It is MUCH BETTER ON FACEBOOK.com where all messages RE-DIRECTED on your PRIVATE e-mail, and if you want to send message to your correspondent (make answer), you go on-line on facebook.com, and check PROFILE of this person, and send MESSAGE from THERE. But all messages are IN YOUR!!!! private e-mail BOX, NOT in Facebook.box, and NOT DELETED to save a space!!!!! It is very convenient and sometimes VERY IMPORTANT when some people sent you very VALUABLE answers, messages, some links, and advices!

27 Jul 2010