Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I haven īt downloaded any wrks today ,but I have 4 frees.Please Could you help me ?    

I haven īt downloaded any wrks today ,but I have 4 frees.Please Could you help me ?

epit
Turkey

I haven īt downloaded any wrks today ,but I have 4 frees.Please Could you help me ?

I haven īt downloaded any wrks  today ,but I have 4 frees.Please Could you help me ?All the wrks and ppps seem good as usuall again.Thanks  for any helps from now on

23 Jul 2010      

donapeter
Romania

Victor said: "I īve changed the date of the contributions uploaded on tuesday, so that  they appear in the recent contributions page today."
So..maybe you downloaded 3 days ago 26 wss and now you have the last 4. 
Maybe!

23 Jul 2010     

Neda
Argentina

Is there sthg wrong? I Can īt download any worksheets! 

23 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Epit!

I think Dona is right! But ... If any needs, just pm me your mail address... I can help you.

( But I won īt be on line for long : I īm leaving in an hour or so ... )

mountain climbing--Sylv � ;o)))LOL

23 Jul 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

Hello, Everybody. I īm very happy the site is back since I was really missing it . I  have only one download left today, that what I had on Tuesday. That means every ws will be deducted from my points, won īt they? hugs.         

23 Jul 2010     

Novita79
Indonesia

Yes, maybe that is what happens, I haven īt downloaded anything but I have O free download. Hopefully everything will be alright tomorrow. Thanks printables!

23 Jul 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Hi,there....)))It īs great to have printables backThumbs Upbut there is one question comes.....I have recently sent one worksheet, and there are now 5 downloads of it,but I got just one point for downloading....can anyone help me in this question?

23 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ Asyuta
Dear.....as other members ask this for hundreds of times .....there is only one answer: read teh RILES OF THE SITE. 
"If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you īll get one point, although you īll have to wait two days to receive those points."
That point should be from another download, an older contribution of yours. 
Please read the Rules. 

23 Jul 2010     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

hi there must be glitch in the system because I cant send anything and it says I have reached the limt today as a new user I can send only one ws,but I am not a new user,well time..... have a wonderful day and  hugs from freezing cold Argentina:-)

23 Jul 2010     

ch&c-englishclasses
Peru

I only have 22 free.... But I havent downloaded any yet....Is there a problem??? please can anybody help me??????????? 

23 Jul 2010     

misseleonora
Argentina

from freezing cold Argentina . . . Why donīt we just wait a day till things go back to normal? Iīd accept this little weird unusual things happening as a tiny price for HAVING ESL back !!!! Smile
Well, I would paid a couple of points or some more to have you back with me. . .

23 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >