Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The necklace    

The necklace

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

The necklace

hi friend, I am here to recomend you a story "the necklace" del guy mausapant I am sure that lovers of literature will enjoy it

23 Jul 2010      

almaz
United Kingdom

Guy de Maupassant, Adalberto! Guy .. de.. Maupassant (he was a French writer). 

(And yes, I love his short stories ...)

23 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Thank you. Have you got some recommendations how to exploit the story in order to make it interesting for our ss? ;)) I �d really love to see a ws dealing with that story from you!! :))))

23 Jul 2010     

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

to enjoy this story , you have to analyze literally , setting, characters, plot, summary, theme, point of view , and critical approach for instance, for me the theme of this story is " the humiltity and honestity are most important than wealth and outward appeareance

24 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Just joining the queue - some kind of North, what to do with the "GUY" Mausapant /Maupassant... as French usually say ...
" en passant" ...., what do you really want? What about the other story you needed about don �t remember what, what did you find about my suggestion? Did you use it? Or did you use something else?
Or did you simply didn �t use anything?

I would appreciate some feedback - valuable one.
People here, sometimes, put aside their own work to provide some help, so, it �s my opinion, people who ask for help should give some feedback
regards
Linda

@ Hi Lady, happy to meet you, everything ok?

24 Jul 2010