Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > clip art    

clip art

lamyaa
Egypt

clip art

hi all,

i bought a clipart CD and i was wondering if i could use it in my contributions?!

24 Jul 2010      

juliag
Japan

Hi!
In general I think it �s okay but you should read the clipart CD �s terms of use to check. I know some members have had problems with the copyright owners if they upload the clipart in editable format.

Hope it helps.
Julia

24 Jul 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

If it doesn �t have any watermark in the clipart picture use it. Redbull gives you wings you know :-)

24 Jul 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I �ve also bought a clipart CD but I find the pictures are too heavy to use (and seem to tkae too long to download). Maybe I �m doing something wrong.
Cheers Joy

24 Jul 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Mmm...what is clipart at all?

24 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi Asyuta!
Clipart is pictures and images we use to make our wss look colourful and attractive and useful for our students. You can find free or public domain clipart images in the net. You can look for it in the eslprintables bookmarks first.
Sophia

24 Jul 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

dear Joy2bill, why don �t you check these posts? there are very smart tips regarding that issue...

24 Jul 2010     

lamyaa
Egypt

thank u all for ur help :))

25 Jul 2010