Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Mac users...    

Mac users...

missc�line
France

Mac users...

Hi,
I �m new on this site and i �m trying to download some of my ws but the problem is that I work on a Mac and I can �t send my sheet because it is .PDF...
Has any of you got a solution or have you encountered the same problem?
Thanks

24 Jul 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
Welcome to the site.
Macusers don �t have any problems at all. Your problem is that you can �t upload but Word.doc or PPT. or Online Exercises.
Please, have a look here, top, right of the front page.
Rules and instructions
See you
Linda

24 Jul 2010     

missc�line
France

Hello Linda,
No i don �t have any problems to upload but I can �t download because my doc are .pages and not .doc. And I of course I can turn them into .doc but then all my presentation is gone so I thought I could download my files in .pdf...but it seems that it is not possible...so my question is : do you have any idea how I can turn my .pages documents into .doc without any changes?
Thanks

24 Jul 2010     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Hello missc�line,

I �m a Mac user as well and the way to create non-pages docs is in Office for Mac, which costs about 140 EUR I think. It �s pretty much the same as iWork, but it has programs  such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.

Take care

21 Jun 2011