Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Online exercises    

Online exercises

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Online exercises

Hi there....)))I �m noy a new user in this site?but I first time try to make online exercises,and there is a problem comes...when I want to insert a wordsearch...it says "error to insert in a current location"Anyone help me,pleaseeeUnhappy

24 Jul 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello
Welcome.
I don �t usually do online, but have seen here, many times, people saying that you can �t use Firefox. It must be Safari or Explorer.
May be this is the problem.
Linda

24 Jul 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Really?Thanks you very muchThumbs Upbut what do you do to get more points?Smile

24 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello again
I �m not sure if I fully understand your question - Tongue.
Besides online exercises we can also contribute with word docs and power points. That �s what I do. I gave up online exercises, because with Safari I can �t even open the site, so I work with Mozila.
Linda

24 Jul 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Yeah,but as I heard you can get more points,if you contribute online exercisesSmileI hope so anywayWink

24 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dear Asyuta,

The points you get depend on the quality of your contribution, not on the type of contribution.

Regards

24 Jul 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Dear blunderbuster,

Of cource the quality of any contribution is very important
I have recently started to use wss from this site during my lessons and I have a little experience in prepearing them myself.But I need some advices how to make wss more interesting,and of cource what I have to motivate to?Can I get any extra materials from different sites to make my worksheets better?If yes,where I can get them?

24 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Your materials must be your own, otherwise they will be deleted. Please remember that.

Make something that nobody thought of before, make it something teachers would not want to be without anymore. Other than that, take your time and learn from others, do what is fun for you, that has always worked for me.  

24 Jul 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Hi there!

I have a question..where do you get Pictures to make your own wss,because I can�t drew them myself as you understandBig smileother materials are mine,but there is a problem with pictures for me...Cryreally need your helpEmbarrassed

25 Jul 2010