Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A Golden Member - The same as a member worth her weight in gold?    

A Golden Member - The same as a member worth her weight in gold?

kampaspe
Argentina

A Golden Member - The same as a member worth her weight in gold?

Hi All People at ESL Printables

This is the first time I make use of this although I �ve been a member for quite a number of months now, if not a year.

And though the subject may sound as if I �m asking a language question, my real intention is to congratulate you on counting among you such a selfless, caring, valuable individual as Misz from Czech Republic.

Surely you don �t need me to come and tell you this, but I just wanted to let her know how much I �ve taken to her by a simple, yet full of meaning, gesture she had towards me the past two weeks.

THANK YOU MISZ, we �re all blessed to have you here!

Kampaspe

24 Jul 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

This is what this site has of most valuable.

Kampaspe, you certainly hava had something, some kind of problem, some difficulties  and SOMEONE, here, did help you.
Now, YOU show up and  write a public THANK YOU.
This is pretty nice, people around helping, each other and getting, nothing but a BIG, HUGE THANK YOU.
This site has a SOUL. It �s worth

Big hugs to both of you
Linda

24 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

... Just like me - little self... - When Life was so hard & difficult, I had a real friend here : She �s called Aim�e ( ie = The Beloved one!!!) She �s been my Help, my Friend, my Light.
I do hope I �ll be as helpfull to some here as she has been to me.
Even one tenth would be OK! ...
I �m glad you met a real friend here,
Hugs to both of you,
Sylvie

24 Jul 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Sylvie wow... I �m speechless Embarrassed Thank you my dear friend Heart

24 Jul 2010     

kampaspe
Argentina

Ok then, I keep on experiencing them, I mean, unexplainable acts of selfishness against me...

but as a teacher trainer once told me... if it �s worth to motivate at least one of them (she was referring to students) then it �s worth the whole lot of trouble...

Same as I say now: if it was worth at least ONE friend, it was worth it.

But reading your answers I think again: maybe there is more than one friend out there!

Thanks!!!

24 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

... &  you �d be right = Nothing else matters, really, except true friends!!!
Take a good care of yourself,
SylvieWink

24 Jul 2010     

kampaspe
Argentina

SmileSmileSmile

24 Jul 2010