Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Shoes for hector    

Shoes for hector

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

Shoes for hector

hi friends , I am here to congratulate you because of great professors , I want to tell you something about me. since I began to read works of literature , I feel better , I have to say when I began to take a literature course up , I did not like to read, but I enjoy reading works of literature that �s why I recommend you this story "Shoes for Hector by Nicholasa Mohr read it, By this way, We can share perpectives abou it

24 Jul 2010      

stexstme
France

Big smileSharing perspectives sounds OK... Wacko Shall I introduce you to a dearest friend ??? Her name �s Cauffee.
I like her ... a lot!
Big smileKeep reading - Maupassant & alike!!! Nice readings!!!
Hugs
Sylvie

24 Jul 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Adalberto,

I don �t know if you realise, but what you �re doing is a form of troll posting. If you�re not asking some vague question about teaching methodology (and you�re not a teacher), you�re �recommending� the odd piece of �literature �, usually accompanied by a breathless expression of your admiration for all the members of this site. It�s something you used to do under your previous username, asesinocerebral (before that account was cancelled). 

Unfortunately, you �re doing it a bit too often.

If everyone started threads recommending the most recent thing they �d read, the forum would collapse under the sheer weight of personal picks. 

Give us a break, Adalberto/Alan/Jose (or whatever name you happen to be using at the moment) 

PS Matter of interest: what exactly does Nuyorican mean to you personally? Or any of your alter egos?

24 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

LA MUERTE

VIVA LA VIDA

linda

24 Jul 2010