Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me teachers    

help me teachers

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

help me teachers

I know that some of you says that I am fake and I am not teacher, I study english to become a english and this is my last year, the next weak, I have to prepare a class, and I need your help I was thinking on some videos in which people talk about their leisure activities I mean could you please record a video in which you talk about your leisure activities and send me to this email [email protected] please , all professors and teachers can do it, send it please and finally, almaz god bless you

25 Jul 2010      

soledad_grosso
Argentina

we are on holiday ( in argentina) next week :S 

25 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi la-muerte

With a bit of searching and patience you will find what you require on the internet.  The videos are often easily downloaded for use in the classroom. 

Alternatively, if you don�t have the time to search for these why don�t you try making your own video using English speaking friends and family.  That way you can tailor it to your specific needs.  Teachers have to be creative and innovative when it comes to resources.

Cheers

Jayho

P.S.  You still haven�t told us whether you liked the ideas we previously suggested.  Perhaps you can reply to your previous posts and thank everyone for their suggestions - it�s the polite thing to do in the English speaking culture, but then as a student teacher I�m sure that you already know that

26 Jul 2010     

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

ok friends, Thank you so much for your advices and suggestions, and excuse me if I �ve been bugging you with my questions , I quit

26 Jul 2010     

heikeo53
Mexico

I don �t think you �re a fake, but could it be that you are a bit sluggish? My personal opinion is that you ask too much if you want us to send you a self-made video when there are lots of efl/esl videos on the net. To become a devoted teacher it requires time to prepare classes.
I hope my comment does not offend you and here are two links that might help you.

Greetings,
Heike

26 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

la-muerte

... you are not bugging us with your questions but you keep asking the same question every few days without acknowledging the previous responses that members have spent time on.  A little bit of courtesy goes a loooong way.

Quit if you like - it�s your decision and your decision only.

It�s when things get rough and you don�t quit that success comes. � Unknown Quote

Cheers

Jayho

26 Jul 2010