Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Gosling or duckling    

Gosling or duckling

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi Regina, 
What if you used images of teenage gosling and duckling so to speak when the difference is a bit more obvious.Smile or the young with their mommies?
Sophia
Smth like this
proud parents (indigo_domi) Tags: flowers dog white black green bird nature grass birds animal animals yellow proud fauna canon children square eos parents geese father sheepdog mother feather meadow vogels goose gans ganzen 10d trust strong gosling bordercollie dslr shelter behavior protection oiseau tame shetland vogel oiseaux faroe protect oca ganso oie gaggle behaviour oies faroese domesticgeese younggeese faroesegeese inthemoodaward indigodomi

26 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

This discussion is really 
Regina, I agree with Philip!

26 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

*LOL*

I also agree with Philip. There are enough other farm animal babies... (11) You don �t need the gosling at all, Regina!! ;))))

26 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dear Baiba,

You surprise me every day. Don �t I have the right to ask a serious question?

There are children who are interested in more than chicken McNuggets and they ask questions like that if you present them a picture of a yellow fluff ball. I have all the animals that Philip suggested, at least the ones who live on farms in Germany.

You know, I don �t even take offense if some poultry who can hardly write a sentence that expands for more than 5 words and has less than 3 exclamation marks calls me a Nazi, there is a reason why there is the expression "bird brain." However, I find your ridiculously laughing thing up there quite inappropriate.

26 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Oh oh oh Regina, don �t get angry with me!!

26 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Aren �t goslings bigger than ducklings when they are "freshly" hatched? ;))

26 Jul 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Hi Regina, I don�t know if  I can help you with these images. duckling has got an orange beak and   gosling has got a grey beak, kisses 

26 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Read Sun Tsu, baiba.

Thank you for your help, I think I have figured it out. ;o)

Regards

26 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

I did it Regina!

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." / Sun Tzu

26 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Clap

26 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >