Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sorry!    

Sorry!

Helen McK
Ireland

Sorry!

I�m sorry for the strange way that my previous post is displaying.  Clearly, I�ve done something wrong, but I�m not sure what.  Confused

Anyhow, I was trying to post the following message:

As a new user of this site, I�m absolutely fascinated by the wealth of wonderful material available.  Unfortunately though, quite a lot of it is unsuitable for me as I only work with adults and much of the work here is clearly targeted at children.  I�d like to hear from anyone whose material is orientated at adults rather than kids; that way I can check out and hopefully download some of your printables.

Bye for now.

27 Nov 2008      

Greek Professor
Greece

YOU HAVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE... hmck...

27 Nov 2008     

arkel
Ireland

Hi hmck, Welcome to this wonderful site. There are quite a few printables here geared to adults. It�s just a matter of looking. Are your students advanced, beginners...? I�ve uploaded an exercise today for adults preparing for CAE or CPE for example. There are many wonderful exercises, Happy hunting:)

27 Nov 2008     

eoiamalia
Spain

HI, hmck,

I do teach adults. This year I�m working with two levels, beginner and pre-intermediate. I haven�t uploaded many worksheets till now, as I�m having problems to upload (I�m currently using OpenOffice instead of Word, so pictures won�t upload, texts get all mixed,...). I�ve got material on other levels, so if you�re in a hurry for some specific material, do not hesitate to contact me and I�ll upload it here if I�ve got it.

27 Nov 2008