Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Books for kids.. 2, 3 and 4 years old    

Books for kids.. 2, 3 and 4 years old

brazilian boy
Brazil

Books for kids.. 2, 3 and 4 years old

Hey dudes
How are ya doing?
I �m in need of some books for kids...
They are around 2, 3 and 4 years.
How could I get those ones?
Pls tell me asap
tks in advance....

28 Jul 2010      

patty39
Brazil

I know this one ("Faces") and you can buy at www.sbs.com.br (a bookstore in S�o Paulo) or at www.disal.com.br.

Hugs from Sampa!

28 Jul 2010     

poly.croft
Brazil

Hi!

I �ve been searching some books too and I really liked Macmillan �s books...

The collection "faces" is from macmillan and there �s another one called best buddies that is very interesting too :)

If you want I can send you the email and phone number of a representative!

If you prefer a brazilian publisher, look for "Hello" collection from �tica... It �s nice too!

Hugs 

Have a nice week ;)

28 Jul 2010     

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

Brizilian Boy,

Hello! I �ve got some ebooks that may suit what you �re looking for. Just send me your email and I �ll send them to you as soon as it �s possible.

Chafik!

28 Jul 2010     

rose95
Turkey

Teddy �s Train A/B is a great set by Oxford Press. I used it for my kindergarten classes and it worked wonderfully.

28 Jul 2010     

libertybelle
United States

How many children read at age 2-4?

28 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Lisa, I personally read the books aloud to them. ;))

28 Jul 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

try here http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/

28 Jul 2010     

ezeca
Argentina

Try " My First English Adventure" Starter level, from the English Adventure series that Pearson Longman has. It �s for 3 year olds and it �s excellent.

28 Jul 2010     

OhyouBrittneySensei
Japan

I know this is an old post, but I teach two-year-olds and three-year-olds (reading & writing). Just in case you or anyone else are still searching, I wanted to add to the list of recommendations. When I began teaching 2s, I looked at the books my school owned and they were just too long and complicated for them to truly understand. If you can use tech in your room, I recommend https://www.getepic.com/. It is free for teachers if you can verify all the information they want. I had to go back and forth with them about certain information because I teach outside of the US and they don�t give us school badges, some schools don�t have websites, and teachers do not get special school email addresses. In the end, it is a good product! But, if you want a book, my thematic units include class books based on themes. The sentence patterns are repetitive and simple. Sometimes the books go along with Youtube songs we learn in class and they either introduce new vocabulary or re-enforce vocabulary in the songs (or both). Check out my blog: https://ohayoubrittneysensei.blogspot.com

31 Mar 2019