Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > almaz    

almaz

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

almaz

Hi almaz , you say that I am not teacher , but you aren �t neither you �re Adalberto �s fan or somenoe who pays attention to me

28 Jul 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi, Adalberto!

If you only want to address almaz, please, send him a PM in order to make sure that he really gets your message. ;) Thank you.

Have a nice day - Silke

28 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Asesino,

Please, please, I beg you, I am a poor, lonely, compulsive soul that has no other place to turn to for attention or affection but this forum. When I first came here and ever since, people have supported me from the bottom of their hearts. The people here are my friends, they are so nice and helpful all the time, they inspire me and lots of others around the globe and they try to make this world a better place. They are the only people in the world that can keep away despair from miserable me. I have no friends in real life and you may not be able to relate to what I am saying, you probably have a wonderful family and social life and don �t need this place as much as I do.

Please, please, do not mock my friends.

Regards

28 Jul 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
Straight from the rules of the forum:

• Don �t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

• Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

If you have a bone to pick with a member, please do it privately.
  • 28 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
    Germany

Manon, I think he gives a fudgesicle about the rules.

28 Jul 2010     

NORINET
    Algeria

Hey there...asesinocerebral. !

We are expected to be a unified community...if you were teacher. This site is an embodiement of the ideal characteristics and soul of an educator / educationist, so be a little bit at that rank...otherwise, you are misrepresenting yourself and the country you originate from, though I know many nice people from Costa Rica. If you don�t obey to the site rules, ,your place is the site narrowest door.

28 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
    Brazil

I believe the moderators should be able to monitor the forum, as well as the contributions.
    This would be the only solution to matters like this.
    Of course Victor is not omnipresent. Helloooo, he �s got a life, unlike some people I �ve heard of.

Until then... how about recycling this wasted forum space, huh?!

I wanted to create a thread asking you guys if anyone knows of a good C1 (CEF) level book, I mean, for those stds who are currently independent users but would like to improve their skill, but I will use this thread for now. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: and by recycling I also mean ignoring trolls, btw.

28 Jul 2010     

anitarobi
    Croatia

FOR BRUNA:

28 Jul 2010     

baiba
    Latvia

Hi Bruna,

If it is available in Brazil, I �d try Fast Track to CAE by Longman. Excellent resource and in my opinion suitable for independent study as well.
    I also love First Certificate Expert by Longman for the same purposes.

28 Jul 2010     

anitarobi
    Croatia

Btw, Bruna, have you tried using this site: http://www.flo-joe.co.uk/?

28 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
    Brazil

Thanks guys! I �ll be checking those links now... if you need anything, I �m around!

LOL

28 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >