Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > worksheet template    

worksheet template

heikeo53
Mexico

worksheet template

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask you for help.

I want to make a worksheet with the clipart of a person �s head and a speech  bubble Then I want to insert my own text into this bubble, but my computer knowlege doesn´t go beyond elementary.

Would anybody be so kind and explain me how to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Greetings from a cold an rainy Mexico.

28 Jul 2010      

jcirnes
Mexico

Hi Heikeo,

If you are using word 93, when you insert the bubble the frame for text should appear instantly. If it doesn �t try right clicking and select insert text. That should do the trick.

Greetings from cloudy Queretaro

28 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

After you insert the speech bubble, right-click on the bubble and choose Add text. However, the speech bubbles are usually ready for writing the text. Just click on it and write.

28 Jul 2010     

heikeo53
Mexico

Dear jcirnes and baiba,
thank you very much for your fast reply.
As I feel a bit foolish to ask a question whose answer might be pretty obvious for the big majority of teachers here,  I sent you a PM. Perhaps you could have a look and - if you have the time- provide  some more detailed instructions for me.

Thanks again for your help!!

28 Jul 2010