Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > to miss donapeter , i think ive got your message !!!!!!!    

to miss donapeter , i think ive got your message !!!!!!!

Aimee/S.
Israel

Don �t be so harsh... The use of words such as "troll" and "banish" isn �t necessary here. ESL Printables should not be a dictatorship.

I have not learnt anything new in this thread. I knew the truth.

In the past I �ve had many reasons to hate this member. But I forgave him/her because he/she changed his/her attitude towards me and gave up on his/her accusations. These accusations were based only on my nationality and identity and believe me, they hurt me very deeply.

Other people here have behaved in a "creepy" way in the past. They seem to have learnt from it and came back more peaceful and tolerant.

We should learn to forgive. It isn �t easy. I �m not always good at it myself. But in the case of "lovely muslima" I have tried to forgive. For me, personally, it �s a step towards peace.

Best wishes from Jerusalem,
Aimee

30 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I don �t see a point in forgiving when people do not regret what they did and carry on acting in the same way. If this continued it would make me a forgiving-machine which would be busy forgiving at the same pace as the other person creates trouble.

I don �t think such issues as khaled/lovely muslima or multiple identities are a moral issue of forgiveness or something we should use to improve our character.

I think they simply disturbe the peace of this site and should be dealt with in a practical way, not a moral one.

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I agree with you, elderberrywine. And would like to add that besides causing trouble this member is infringing the site rules:

- the he or she addressed a topic for another member and according to Victor, the forum is not for "personal use" or attacks.

- the he or she was banned from this site (and s/he deserved that, Victor is a fair and patient person) and created a second account to participate in it. We are not to use second accounts, specially after being banned.

And I see that this person doesn �t learn from his/her own mistakes, s/he has already opened a new thread, just to send personal insults to some other members.

IMHO this attitude (constantly repeated) is not to be forgiven, it �s to be punished. But the site is not mine, so when the owner returns he will decide what to do. Until then, I see that we �ll have to stand this kind of ridiculous threads from him/her cluttering the forum and consuming the rest of our patience.

Have a nice day!

30 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2