Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A THIEF    

A THIEF

lumpicha79
Poland

A THIEF

I �ve just seen my ppt about animals stolen by dayanc and it �s form 04.07.2010. I can �t believe it ..........I ask you please don �t download this ppt ......I �m furious aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

30 Jul 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �ve just made a search in order to find this user. However, it says that (s)he has no printables... Maybe the copy of your ppt has already been removed by the moderators?

30 Jul 2010     

lumpicha79
Poland

yes it is.... I �ve checked it, thanks to Victor I think :-),...... people are rude I �ve read many times about stolen contributions but I couldn �t believe that may happen to me ....but it may .....one more time..... thanks a lot

30 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I found it in the moderators � page. It �s still there, but it will surely be removed today - don �t worry!! ;)

30 Jul 2010     

libertybelle
United States

I know how you feel.  Yesterday a member with only 11 points reported one of my worksheets that I wrote and created myself. It �s a horrible feeling.
Sad there are so many "creeps" around - especially here. Unhappy
L

30 Jul 2010     

rose95
Turkey

Don �t worry, our votes will speak for you.

30 Jul 2010