Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!    

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

khaled696
Palestine

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

I think  it would be a last time to speak to this website, I �m  right to say that this site contains people who are respectful and polite which  they have got a big impact on me and on my work unlike some people who  I would like to describe them as a gang of racist and in my opinion,  they will destroy this site soon  and through my observation I find this band act The role of the shattered morale and the  spoiler between religions and nations
I believe that you such ignorant ones should be outside this wonderful site and if im the webmaster of this site I think the first thing ill do is to clean this site from such insects like the persons who mention above

All respectfull to good members here ill mention some

Aimee,cacacau, miss ola ,falafel ,and many others

May peace be upon you

Salam or let me say good bye

30 Jul 2010      

elderberrywine
Germany

he/she is still there...

30 Jul 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello dear lovely Moslimah,

Why would you you leave the site ? I �m sorry, but I feel like this website has a place for everyone, for a diversity, and this is the secret of its existence.
I don �t know why you are against those people you mentioned, but believe me, am sure that no one likes to see you hurt this way.

Personally speaking, I �ve been in touch with Topolina, Bruna, and Dona Peter, my dear, but I �ve never been humiliated or treated badly by them. They were always respectful with me. It �s not that am defending them , no, but maybe there would be kind of misunderstandings.

Lovely Muslima, I really felt sad and annoyed when I read your post, and couldn �t stand still . I wanted to help you to stay with us cos you are a nice member in this site. Many do appreciate and like you. So, let �s try to save it all , please.

Please, you are lovely and ur username includes"lovely," so stay the way you are, and let �s resolve things smoothly .

Hugs,
Nebal

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I want to remind you about the site rules: the forum is not to be used for insults or for personal matters.

If you really appreciate the site and respect "the other thousands of members", you should send them a PM. That �s why we have that feature here.

Please, spare "the other members you respect" from reading such a "lovely" message from a "lovely" person as you demonstrate you are, judging from your "lovely" words for some of our MOST RESPECTED AND ADMIRED MEMBERS.

Have a nice day!

30 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

he/she is still a member...

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

...and if you don �t mind, I �d like to migrate from the "good members" to the "insects" category.

30 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hello, Nebal. You have "spoken" (written) such wise words: "this website is a place for everyone, for DIVERSITY..."  how right you are. I very seldom post on the forum, although I do read the threads every single day. I am addicted to the site, because I have found such wonderful people here, and such wonderful material that has given me so many different ideas on how to teach different topics, that before joining this site, I simply didn �t have.

We are ALL different, because every person is UNIQUE, besides our cultures, our nationality and traditions, we �re unique because every person is one of a kind, and that is what makes life so wonderful. Imagine if we were all the same, thought the same, acted the same, etc, and were just carbon copies with no mind of our own. What a waste of talents, of beauty.

I feel so very sad, to read many, many posts, where people offend each other, insult each other, and use foul language. I think in spite of not agreeing or liking someone, we have no right to insult them. Never. True, this forum is to express our opinions, but you can express opinions with politeness and education. Hey! aren �t we "teachers"? But besides teachers, we �re supposed to be adults. We, as teachers have the world �s future in our hands, we �re forming future generations. And many times, it �s with our ACTIONS that we teach, not just the knowledge we �re trying to pound into our student �s brains.

If we don �t like someone, let �s just keep it to ourselves, maybe don �t interact with that person, but never insult. I �ve posted some opinions where I feel that other teachers don �t agree with me, or maybe are a bit aggresive in their responses, but I just read, reflect and drop it. If I take it personally, I �ll just feel very unhappy and make the matter bigger than it really is.

Please, let �s respect each other. Don �t insult or attack.

This site is wonderful, let �s enjoy it for what it is. There are people from ALL over the world! That is what makes it so wonderful.

Sorry to have vented on like this, but I felt I should put my 2 cents in trying to maintain goodwill in this site.

Please, Lovely, don �t leave the site, your beautiful messages that you post from time to time, are very touching and make us take a minute to sit and reflect on many things. Think it over, and... stay!!!

Hugs,

Mar

30 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Can �t we just live diversity without talking about it all the time? Can �t you guys just get along? This should be about teachers and teaching and about learning and speaking a language as well as possible. Who needs all this politics and these constant accusations and distrust???

For crying out loud.

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I just want to thank to about 35.000 people who downloaded my wss and found them useful!Wink  
You make me feel like a Star !

@BB: good one! 

30 Jul 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi wonderful teachers,

Mar, dear, thanks for your warm touching post. You made my day and spoke out my heart.

Zailda, why did you say that? Lovely respects you , so there �s no need to reply that way. Please, we don �t need more frustrations. WE need all this to be resolved.  I do agree with you that the forum is not the right place for starting personal issues, but please, let �s calm things down. Lovely is upset for reasons am not aware of and needs help.

Of course, calling people"insects" is not acceptable at all, Lovely. You don �t accept being insulted by others, so why to insult them . Please................

On my part, I do respect everyone, and if I passed by sth. that I dislike , believe me, I ignore or I comment on but politely and wisely. My message for you all is to never stand in silence, but let your openness and frankness be shielded with politeness, wisdom and love.

Am really sad for all this. I can never handle seeing people hurting each other. So, please, for Go �s sake, stop it all.

Sad Butterfly

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

In our personal lives we have the right to respect diversity or not; we have the right to be as dumb as we want to. But since we register in a site we have to respect the rules, and the rules are clear: the forum is not to be used to insult other members.

And more: if we have personal matters with someone, it �s to be treated by PM - that �s the reason everyone is able to use the feature.

I was away for several weeks and returned yesterday to realize the forum (the main page of this wonderful site) is being clutered with nasty messages addressed to people I really like and admire. People who gained our consideration with hard work and helping others.

They don �t deserve it and I will always, ever and ever again defend them from people who want to disturb and create the disorder while the owner is away.

They are taking this opportunity to say what they want because they know about Victor �s absence. He �s human and has the right to rest as anybody else. I lament the fact that when he returns he �ll face what those "members" did to his site.

Is that the way they pay for the help they claim they received here? Is that the way they thank those valuable members who helped hundreds and now have their names on the forum and are called "ignorants and insects"?

Sorry to say but I do expect more from teachers. Even if they merely pretend they are teachers to be here among us. I expect respect for the rules, for the others and especially for Victor. He doesn �t deserve this kind of "welcome message" at the main page of his site.

If this person wants to leave I won �t say anything to stop him/her from. I won �t say I regret his/her leaving because hypocrisy is not my strong point. But if s/he wants to stay, the least s/he could do is obey the rules.

Have a nice day.

30 Jul 2010     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >