Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MY WORKSHEETS WILL INCLUDE FROM NOW ON....    

MY WORKSHEETS WILL INCLUDE FROM NOW ON....

dragona
Spain

MY WORKSHEETS WILL INCLUDE FROM NOW ON....

AT THE TOP OF MY WORKSHEETS FROM NOW ON WILL FIGURE THE DATE OF CREATION AND DATE OF MODIFICATION. IF YOU ARE USED TO USING WORD YOU KNOW THAT THE TIME OF CREATION IS SAVED AND THE LAST TIME IT IS MODIFIED. WITH YOUR NAME IF YOU HAVE IT THAT WAY. OBVIOUSLY MY REAL NAME ISN �T DRAGONA MAYBE IN THE FUTURE I WILL SAY WHAT IS IS BUT RIGHT NOW I DON �T FEEL UP TO IT. AND ANY WORKSHEET I UPLOAD IS MINE AND ONLY MINE. THE DATES JUSTIFY THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT MANY OF THE PAGES WHERE I WAS ACCUSED OF TAKING IDEAS DID NOT EVEN EXIST WHEN I MADE THEM.

Just to let you know
Dragona
Smile

31 Jul 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Good idea Dragona Thumbs Up

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Hmm ... Are you sure, lovely Juliet ????
Are you sure ???
SylvCool

31 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I think it is a good idea because in this way she will avoid being accused unfairly... did I understand good? Geek

Now you made me doubt naughty Sylvie!! Tongue

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Please note capital letters are rude ...
I do not quite get the aim of such a post - sorry.
Sylv � 
PS : I do get to the reporting section, though....

31 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I don �t get to the reporting section!  Cry

LOL  Just kidding, guys!
But I do trust your judgement!

31 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

Sorry about the capital letters, it �s better for my eyesight sorry about that...
As most people who are used to using word when you make a .doc it registers your name date and time of making. This is only changed if someone copies and pastes to make a new document so I could literally photograph all of them and send them in a corner of the document for revision, as I did but my worksheets were still put in the wastebin., because they din �t even bother to see them, only one person understood my case and took it before the moderators but too late I am afraid. I am still hoping for them to be re-upped when victor comes back from his holiday.

Smile

31 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

The aim of the post is that I am expressing my ideas aloud sorry if that bothers anyone.

Smile

31 Jul 2010