Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > :S    

:S

soledad_grosso
Argentina

:S

sorry , but what �s happening here? :S

1 Aug 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Wondering the same thing Soledad. I just got back home to find the forum filled with the same "Bump" threads.

1 Aug 2010     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Perhaps Lizsantiago accidentally "bumped" into her keyboard...lol

1 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

lol. sorry but my fingers melt with the keyboard

1 Aug 2010     

napster
Costa Rica

victor should do something to stop peoples likes, ja ja :lol: I am not parte of [gru�ones members] DO NOT WORRY

1 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi all

Aaahhh Liz, I think you saw a bump on a log and you decided to bump it off.

Well, I better get back to bumping along with my early morning chores again.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Aug 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Most of sites have a "flag as unapropriate" button and since some members lack sense and respect when starting new threads, moderators would press it whenever someone starts a thread against the rules. With a certain number of moderators pressing it, the thread would be deleted from the forum.

And I suggest that the member be unable to use the forum for a period of time if one of his threads is removed.

I don �t support censorship but a site with more than 300.000 members needs some kind of moderating on the forum because members sometimes "forget" or "ignore" the rules.

You know, the threads would be removed only if they infringed a rule. And moderators would see the reason the person who flagged the thread has to support it, as we do at the reporting page.

Victor says the moderating ws page works properly, so maybe he accepts the suggestion.

And Liz had a good idea, since we don �t have any alternate ways to stop people from being as nasty as they want on the forum.

Have a nice day / evening!

1 Aug 2010