Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Multiple accounts?    

Multiple accounts?

baiba
Latvia

Multiple accounts?

Usually I leave such people alone but this is over the top. Check the accounts.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=433955#thetop
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=433958#thetop
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=433959#thetop
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=433962#thetop
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=433963#thetop

1 Aug 2010      

starrr
Brazil

Yes, I�ve checked and it�s very true and the abusive use of this web site is continuing day by day. I think it is so sad what some "!teachers!" do with this great website, while the owner is in holidays and can not ban them. What we will do if this web site close the doors someday because of the "trolls! or something worse? I am afraid that there is not any other good web site like this one with the same quality of works and with good teachers always able to share and donate time and efforts like we find here and it could be a very bad thing if this could happen. So let�s help more to maintain the trolls out of it please?

This member is not following the rules, But if all moderators agree after checking and certifying the wrong fact "Freeze" all these ws from these 5 accounts this user will be banned automatically from this web site - the system will do it immediately I guess. Smile I believe Victor can be helped more if when we see and prove something is wrong into this web site we act immediately helping the system to do what it was made to do. In this way Victor won�t have so much trouble to fix and problems to solve when he is back to the web site. What do you think? May we report all these ws as moderators we can help more? or we should wait for the Victor�s last word?

The same thing could be done about the "Troll" Napster /asesinocerebral who is annoying/bothering everybody in the web site lately. If we all moderators join our forces together we can ban this kind of practice in this web site instead to be wasting time and energy with them too. Am I right?

1 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Busted!

Now how did this happen? What would I do next? If I were this person I would choose different countries and names for my future accounts (people have probably bookmarked the ID numbers here, so these accounts will probably be monitored) ;o) Making a list with the different usernames and passwords might be a good idea as well, I sometimes forget usernames and passwords, this very fear might have been the reason for choosing similar user names above;o)

I don �t normally try to teach others what they should do differently in order not to get caught, unless I am trying to convey a message between the lines.

Ignorance can be a blessing, for either side.

I once was responsible for the final cancellation of an account. A little while later the person was stupid enough to do a certain thing and others informed me of it. That revealed her second account...which she still has.....as said above.....

Guys, people who need two accounts are desperate for more than 30 free ws a day. I download about 3 of the free ones these days.....

1 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Baiba - I think that person has eight accounts - see here:

Victor can check to see if they all have the same IP adress.

1 Aug 2010     

Laly59
Spain

I think that he/she is the same person and I agree with Victor checks the server and freeze all wordsheets by this clever person 

1 Aug 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

It�s totally clear that is the same person, doing like that is easy to get points, but how this person can keep so many accounts at the same time and noone noticed it!!!!?

1 Aug 2010     

napster
Costa Rica

hey, why not you call almaz, and tell you about that , almaz is always saying that I have mulpiple accounts, moderatos report everything , but they don �t report what is affecting this site

1 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

This has nothing to do with Almaz, napster. Please relax...

1 Aug 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

And how sneaky, huh?! I wonder how you figured this out, Baiba.

Geek

What a nerve!

1 Aug 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Someone pointed out this accounts earlier this week and by that time there was 13 of them active and 2 with o points - total 15:o((

1 Aug 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

Hello, Everybody. All the member �s ws today look similar that �s why I checked the user �s name but I only reported one ws because I wanted some other people to make sure.

1 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >