Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > how to embedd fonts.    

how to embedd fonts.

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

how to embedd fonts.

i just uploaded the tutorial on how to embedd fonts. here is the link just in case the other post dissapear.

If you want to know how to use or do something in office just leave me a comment on my forum and i will make a ws, ppt or video to show you how to do it. as you can see i am a technology freak. LOL  so if i dont know how to do it  i will find a way.

1 Aug 2010      

Babs1966
France

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I thought I was a computer freak but you are a Master at it ;)

Sweet thoughts to you, Liz
Babs

1 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

being a freak and being a master are two different things, i am not a master but just a freak, every time i see the look in my students � eyes when i bring somethign new.... i go to heaven.  thanks babs btw i sent you a pm.

1 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

I answered ;) Wink

1 Aug 2010     

dragona
Spain

cheers thanks for that I am really glad to have something to follow. Smile

1 Aug 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dearest Liz.
Thanks sooooooo darn much!
Actually, I try to embedd fonts in my wss but they ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, get huuuge! That �s why I never use the tool.
But I �ll check your tutorial to see if I �m doing it right!

Wink

My most sincere Thanks for being so helpful and a freak! LOL

Love,
Bruna

1 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

dragona i uploaded a free tutorial ws with the instructions in the tutorial section. and will upload it too in my blog. bruna, if you dont want to increase the file too much  then try to use only the characters options.  and provide the link to where you downloaded the font just in case the person needs to make a change.

1 Aug 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I �ve tried all the options! But when I save it as a .doc file, it always increases to up three, or four times the size. It never works. I was wondering, after seeing the tutorial, after you check all the options I knew of, you do something, the pointer goes to the windows main bar and a box pops up, and them you checked something, what was that? 

1 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

go to the free tutorial section here  i uploaded the ws

1 Aug 2010     

dragona
Spain

cheers your just greatSmile

1 Aug 2010     

mmbermejo
Spain

Your work is marvellous, extraordinaire and fantastic. I write this comment at your blog. Thanks a lot.

1 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >