Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > bump?    

bump?

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

bump?

i want to delete all my bump post, but i only see the option to edit...yesterday i saw the remove option, dont remember how to delete pls help , 

edit:  well i found the remove but i still see the post, how do i know if its removed, can someone check and let me know?

2 Aug 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hey, Liz!!

If somebody has replied to one of your posts, it �s impossible to delete it.

Good luck - Silke

2 Aug 2010     

dragona
Spain

Let �s hope victor comes back soon and sorts this mess out. Off to bed comment tomorrow have got a stinking cold and supported 38� C today and doesn �t seem to want to go any lower than 32� tonight so another night of ventilator aerosals jejejeje and the sniffles see you all tomorrowSmile

2 Aug 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

There are 4 Bump threads left and 2 have replies.

2 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

thks... dragona hope you feel well by tomorrow

2 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I have counted 4 bump threads and only one of them is without a reply. So you could also delete that one, Liz!

2 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Liz

Like Topolina said if your post has a reply you can �t delete it.  But you can ask the members who replied to delete their replies and once there are no replies left you can then bump them off altogether.

Cheers

Jayho

2 Aug 2010