Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > COMENIUS PROJECTS    

COMENIUS PROJECTS

AGUILA
Spain

COMENIUS PROJECTS

Hello everybody!

Sincerely I �m afraid of the comenius project I �m going to start next September. It is going to be celebrate in Turkey and it is the problem because from Spain to Turkey the flight is, more or less, 12 hours and I �m going there alone. It is the first project I �m going to do so I �m afraid as I have said before. I need your help. Could you describe your experiences with comenius projects or with turkish partners? Please, I need your help. Thanks in advance.

2 Aug 2010      

duygu2
Turkey

Dear Aguila
You dont mention which city you are going to visit but Firs t of all the flight from Spain to Turkey (İstanbul for example ) takes around 4 hours, or less..I believe that your visit to Turkey will be an unforgettable one as we, Turkish people , are really nice and hospitable, friendly people(of course there are some exceptional cases as there are in any country). Since  I travel alot due to some MUn conferences or summer school programmes the impression I get from  foreign collegues is that they are really satisfied with their visit or cooperation with Turkish teachers. So don �t panic just try to enjoy and get the maximum pleasure out of this magnificient country.. I wonder your experiences.. After you come back, share them with us if possible..
Best wishes
duygu

2 Aug 2010     

AGUILA
Spain

Dear duygu2:

The city is Antakya and I �m trying to find info about flights, distance to the airport, etc. I �ll be glad if you could tell me some experience or tell me something about this place. Thanks.

3 Aug 2010