Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW TO SEND YOUTUBE VIDEOS?    

HOW TO SEND YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

mary-butterfly
Brazil

HOW TO SEND YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

SOME TIME AGO I READ A WORKSHEET ABOUT HOW TO SEND  YOUTUBE VIDEOS .BUT I CAN �T REMEMBER WHOSE IT IS .IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT HELP ME PLEASE
THANKS IN ADVANCE
KISSES FROM BRAZIL

3 Aug 2010      

GIOVANNI
Canada

Here is something one of our members posted last week. Unfortunately, I didn �t write the author �s name when I copied the text.   

Find the video on youtube you wish, and then click on the embed code and copy it. Then log in on ESL printables and go to Make an online exercise, try it, choose background colour(whichever, it won �t show anyway) and when the window opens you �ll see the little triangle which means play for videos on the toolbar. Click on that and it opens a window into which you then paste the embed code. It shows your video in the online exercise window. Then click on the video (I always click on its frame - if it starts playing you can just stop it), then find copy on the toolbar above, go to the cafe and paste into your reply. Mind you, sometimes it just pastes the embed code, and in that case, just go back and do it again.

Try it and I hope it works. (naturally, erase the copy on the online exercise maker)...

Best of luck!

3 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

send where?  if u need  link to embed , or the url go to the video and look for the tab that says share or embedd . if it �s by mail i think you have to download it

3 Aug 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I Think victoria �ladybug � from Israel made a tutorial about embedding videos etc...I think she �s the first israeli member on the list when you search per country, but definitely on the first page.

3 Aug 2010