Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > الله قطرة د المياه     

الله قطرة د المياه

napster
Costa Rica

الله قطرة د المياه

الله قطرة د المياه وأعطاني المحيطات ، وسألت أنا أطلب منه حديقة الورود وأعطاني كنزا وسألت أعطاني تى يو جوهرة جميلة! لا حاجة إلى وجود شخص قريب أو مشاهدته في كثير من الأحيان أن يعرف كيف الخاصة يكفي لإغلاق العينين ، ونتذكر ونعرف ان كان موجودا!� الله قطرة د المياه وأعطاني المحيطات ، وسألت أنا أطلب منه حديقة الورود وأعطاني كنزا وسألت أعطاني تى يو جوهرة جميلة! لا حاجة إلى وجود شخص قريب أو مشاهدته في كثير من الأحيان أن يعرف كيف الخاصة يكفي لإغلاق العينين ، ونتذكر ونعرف ان كان موجودا!�

5 Aug 2010      

MyFairy
Argentina

???

5 Aug 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Dear Napster I can read a little your language, but a so complex message is an impossible task for me, do you mind writing it in English as well? I �m going on trying to finish reading.
Ciao

5 Aug 2010     

libertybelle
United States

How about not writing at all on this board.  That would help.
You know the rules - why are you provoking people here?
You have something against teachers?

5 Aug 2010     

Nounaya 73
Algeria

Napster wanted to say in his language that God has given us everything and we don �t have to search for him because we really feel him inside .

5 Aug 2010     

Nounaya 73
Algeria

Napster wanted to say in his language that God has given us everything and we don �t have to search for him because we really feel him inside .

5 Aug 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Napster, you are right and I agree with you, but I think that wonderful messages like this one  should go in the Cafe, even if I think that we shoul let people be free to worship their own way.
Thank you all the same, I �ve printed your message because I admire the elegance of the Arabic writing, as well as all the other non alphabetical languages.
Well our alphabetical "handwriting" have wonderful styles, to be honest!
Ciao 

5 Aug 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello dear Napster,

Thanks a lot for the great heavenly message, but there are two things you should have paid attention to.
1- Not all members here understand it in Arabic, so it would have been more objective and useful if you supplied a translation in English.
2- This kind of messages, dear, doesn �t belong here cos here we only share teaching matters. So, if you �d like , you can post it in the cafe, and am sure many teachers there will feel curious about this message, and we �ll discuss it there.

Thanks in advance.
Nebal

5 Aug 2010     

sulekra
Australia

Napster/Asesinocerebal, you �ve been told about messages like this before, so please stop trolling and stirring up trouble. You �ve also told us you �re leaving, what happened?

If you have something constructive to say about teaching please write it in English. Blatantly religious messages also make people who don �t believe that gods exist uncomfortable, I suspect that �s one of your aims. There are millions of forums on the web, why choose to bother this one? If this is your only source of entertainment I really pity you...

5 Aug 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

nounyaha 73, I don �t know why you translate for a member who chooses to write in a foreign language although he is perfectly capable of writing in English.
Why make yourself a  mouthpiece for somebody who does nothing but provoke?

5 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Napster

Maybe you should check this out.

Cheers

Jayho

5 Aug 2010